Hello their
Recently I was working on a Memory puzzle Game built on Pygame using python language.
It was an arduous journey from starting till the end as I was trying to figure out the mechanics of making the game . I was in search of some sort of basic algorithm that goes into the creation of the game particularly the programming aspect. I have previously used SDL library before but somehow I couldn't able to manage the game mechanics together.Failure had killed me to my veins though. Pygame which is essentially built over SDL is slightly better and efficient than SDL and offered me a simplistic approach over creation of games. The reason I chose Python language as it was bad for me to start coding the game from C++. It is difficult to grasp the underlying work of this language in beginning. Much needed motivation pushed me to use Python language and I just wanted to complete the game and understand how minute functions are put together .Here's a quick glimpse of the game -
Recently I was working on a Memory puzzle Game built on Pygame using python language.
It was an arduous journey from starting till the end as I was trying to figure out the mechanics of making the game . I was in search of some sort of basic algorithm that goes into the creation of the game particularly the programming aspect. I have previously used SDL library before but somehow I couldn't able to manage the game mechanics together.Failure had killed me to my veins though. Pygame which is essentially built over SDL is slightly better and efficient than SDL and offered me a simplistic approach over creation of games. The reason I chose Python language as it was bad for me to start coding the game from C++. It is difficult to grasp the underlying work of this language in beginning. Much needed motivation pushed me to use Python language and I just wanted to complete the game and understand how minute functions are put together .Here's a quick glimpse of the game -