Hello their,
I had some hands on experience with UNITY lately. Though I had made this game 2-3 months back I am posting it today for your reviews. The story behind the creation of this game in Unity was I was totally fed up with SDL and i couldn't create the snake game logic after so many tries too. I was frustrated and needed to boost myself up that I can and will create games. I was saddened by the obstacles I couldn't cross. But something within me screamed that I had all the ingredients to be a game developer. Then after reading many forums I came to an understanding of using a game engine so that I can accelerate the process of game creation by many folds and have some results. Results motivated me . I followed a couple of tutorial series to create a 2d platformer game which i named - SOBERMAN.
Here's a sneak peek of the game :-
Hope you guys like it. :)
I had some hands on experience with UNITY lately. Though I had made this game 2-3 months back I am posting it today for your reviews. The story behind the creation of this game in Unity was I was totally fed up with SDL and i couldn't create the snake game logic after so many tries too. I was frustrated and needed to boost myself up that I can and will create games. I was saddened by the obstacles I couldn't cross. But something within me screamed that I had all the ingredients to be a game developer. Then after reading many forums I came to an understanding of using a game engine so that I can accelerate the process of game creation by many folds and have some results. Results motivated me . I followed a couple of tutorial series to create a 2d platformer game which i named - SOBERMAN.
Here's a sneak peek of the game :-
Hope you guys like it. :)