• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Wormy 1.0



Now, this is the fastest cloned classic game I have ever made. I have utilized the pygame library to increase the speed of development of the game. As I needed to brush off some of my concepts of the pygame library I thought going with wormy is the best and the optimum solution .The fun factor in this game is just the speed of the snake which replicates the reflexes of the player. All the more it drives adrenaline rush to those who are unable to eat the apple :p . It looks great, graphically to me ! And what else do you need in one day of development :p . Hope you guys also like it.

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

RMK room number 17,Kakkan street,Potheri

Phone number

+(91) 8939700078

Website

www.sidystan.blogspot.in