Hey ,
After Peace I had grasp most of the basic fundamentals of game programming . Since it's my vacation time now I wanted to learn something new and extremely powerful. That's when I met Construct2 and created a demo Game. I followed a tutorial to this game and developed a decent understanding of the framework. Currently I am conceptualizing various ideas which I can prototype really fast in Construct2.
Please have a look at the demo :
After Peace I had grasp most of the basic fundamentals of game programming . Since it's my vacation time now I wanted to learn something new and extremely powerful. That's when I met Construct2 and created a demo Game. I followed a tutorial to this game and developed a decent understanding of the framework. Currently I am conceptualizing various ideas which I can prototype really fast in Construct2.
Please have a look at the demo :